INFORMATION REGARDINGTHE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the user are used by CAPELLO SRL, which is responsible for its processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that thedata will be processed with the support of thefollowingmedia:
- a) Documents(registration forms,letters, etc.)
- b) Informatics (management software,editor programs, etc.)
- c) Telematic
- d) Social (facebook, Instagram, etc.)
with the following purposes:
- provision of information services required by the customer, marketing or available portals managed by CAPELLOSRL(newsletters, informative material, complimentary materials , events organization , fairs ) ;
- contact for the start of possible commercial relationships aimed at the sale of our products
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusivelyto entities and functions within CAPELLO SRL according to the purposes indicated above.
4) Yourpersonaldatawill be conversed by the owner for 10 years from the endof each business relationship.At the end of this period, your data will bedefinitivelydestroyedby CAPELLO SRL.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
to know its origin;
receive intelligible communication;
to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
6) CAPELLOSRLis the datacontroller of yourpersonal dataand in particular Mr.Andrea CapelloasRepresentative of the same in the matter of Privacy.